In case you haven’t heard the news, we are shifting the date of our annual Run For The Arts t-shirt design contest to better align with the school year. What does that mean for 2013-14? Although it seems like we just put the out the call for entries, we are at it again.
All K-12 students in Oregon and SW Washington are eligible to submit designs. The Grand Prize winning design will be featured on the 2013-14 Run For The Arts t-shirt, posters, pledge sheets, and other promotional materials. The deadline for submission is May 31, 2013.
As you get your designs in place, remember:
- Designs must be a minimum of 8 ½” x 11” and a maximum of 11” x 17.”
- Designs should be in full color (unless black & white is appropriate to the design).
- Design must be wholly original. By submitting a design you are guaranteeing that you hold rights to everything in it, and that it does not contain any copyrighted material.
- Designs must include the words “Run For The Arts.”
- Designs should include the words “Young Audiences” and “2013-14” though it is not mandatory.
Submit your designs (with a completed entry form) to Young Audiences by mail or in person: 1220 SW Morrison St, Portland, OR 97205. Happy designing!