Experience the solar eclipse in your own backyard; no need to fight the crowds to view this once-in-a-lifetime event! Hotels are sold out! Campsites sold out twice! But, you can stay in the lap of luxury.
- Entire one-bedroom apartment with full kitchen and dining area
- Located halfway between Sisters and Bend near Tumalo
- Apartment features flat screen TV, bar, soaking tub, king-size Tempur-pedic bed, antiques throughout and private entrance with balcony
- Property includes views of the Three Sisters mountains and an observatory with telescope for eclipse viewing
- Private property bordering BLM land with hiking trails
- Three nights included, Aug. 19-21
- Fine bottle of Stoller Reserve Pinot Noir upon arrival
- Tour of art collection in the Davis home
- Dinner and line-dancing lessons at Maverick’s Country Bar and Grill
Find the full Live Auction Catalog by clicking here.
Check out photos of the property below
Details & Restrictions
Available Aug. 19-21, transportation not included.
Thanks to Michael and Gail Davis