TSHIRT DESIGN CONTEST
Over the last 43 years, Young Audiences Fun for the Arts has helped schools secure nearly $18 million dollars for arts experiences and has become an established Northwest tradition. One of the most exciting parts of this tradition is the yearly student-designed T-shirt and printed materials.
Your student’s artwork could be featured on thousands of shirts, posters and sponsor sheets.
- Designs should incorporate themes and images relating to Young Audiences Fun for the Arts, including a variety of art forms (theater, music, dance, etc.) and community.
- Submissions must come from K-12 students in Oregon or SW Washington
- All submissions must include entry form signed by the student’s parent/guardian
- One design entry is allowed per student
- Collaborative work is allowed. The prize would be split amongst collaborators. Each student must submit a separate entry form
- If digital, send submissions to email@example.com, name file: “student name_grade_schoolname” ex. “kokoolszewski_3_woodlawnelementary.jpg”
- If paper, mail to:Young Audiences: 1220 SW Morrison St, Suite 1000, Portland, OR 97205
DESIGNS DUE JUNE 6TH 2022 by 5pm
If you have any questions about this year’s t-shirt design contest, please contact Koko at firstname.lastname@example.org